The International Program in Business (IPB) offers international and German students the opportunity to receive a global business education taught entirely in English by an international faculty.
The International Program in Business is available at the Mosbach Campus (IPB Fall and IPB Spring Jan-Apr.) and at the Bad Mergentheim Campus (IPB Spring Apr-July). Students can combine the IPB Fall and IPB Spring programs at the Mosbach campus for a two-semester program.
The IPB includes:
- Business classes taught entirely in English by international faculty
- Modules in one- or two-week blocks
- Intercultural mix of students in class (international and German students)
- Excursions to major companies, cities, and regional attractions
- Orientation, intercultural and team-building program
- Intensive German language course for international students
- 30 ECTS credits per semester
All classes and activities aim at:
- Broadening students' knowledge in a wide range of international business topics
- Developing students' communication and intercultural skills
- Familiarizing students with Germany, German language and culture, and its internationally oriented economy
- Providing opportunities to enhance international communication and cooperation
Want to know why IPB is the "best semester ever"? Check out what previous students had to say about their life-changing IPB experience