The successful IPB Information event took place on May 4th. If you missed it, you can get all the relevant information about the upcoming IPB Fall semester by watching the recorded presentation! All eligible students can find the link in the Moodle course.Looking forward to receiving your application.
The International Program in Business (IPB) offers international and German students the opportunity to receive a global business education taught entirely in English by an international faculty.
The International Program in Business is available at the Mosbach Campus (IPB Fall and IPB Spring Jan-Apr.) and at the Bad Mergentheim Campus (IPB Spring Apr-July). Students can combine the IPB Fall and IPB Spring programs at the Mosbach campus for a two-semester program.
The IPB includes:
- Business classes taught entirely in English by international faculty
- Modules in one- or two-week blocks
- Intercultural mix of students in class (international and German students)
- Excursions to major companies, cities, and regional attractions
- Orientation, intercultural and team-building program
- Intensive German language course for international students
- 30 ECTS credits per semester
All classes and activities aim at:
- Broadening students' knowledge in a wide range of international business topics
- Developing students' communication and intercultural skills
- Familiarizing students with Germany, German language and culture, and its internationally oriented economy
- Providing opportunities to enhance international communication and cooperation
Want to know why IPB is the "best semester ever"? Check out what previous students had to say about their life-changing IPB experience