The International Program in Business (IPB) offers international and German students the opportunity to receive a global business education taught entirely in English by an international staff of professors.
The International Program in Business is available on the Campus Mosbach (IPB Fall and IPB Spring) and on the Campus Bad Mergentheim (IPB Spring). International students have the opportunity to combine the programs IBP Fall and IPB Spring on the Campus Mosbach (two-semester program).
The IPB includes:
- Business classes taught entirely in English by international professors
- Modules in one- or two-week blocks
- Intercultural mix of students in class (international and German students)
- Excursions to major companies, cities, and regional attractions
- Orientation, intercultural and team-building program
- Intensive German language course for international students
- 30 ECTS credits per semester
All classes and activities aim at:
- Broadening students' knowledge in a wide range of international business topics
- Developing students' communication and intercultural skills
- Familiarizing students with Germany, German language and culture, and its internationally oriented economy
- Providing opportunities to enhance international communication and cooperation