Last call for IPB Fall 2020 - Take your last chance to join the International Program in Business in Fall 2020 at campus Mosbach. Deadline is extended until July 15! Looking forward to receiving your applications for the last 5 places.
The International Program in Business (IPB) offers international and German students the opportunity to receive a global business education taught entirely in English by an international staff of professors.
The International Program in Business is available in Mosbach (IPB Fall and IPB Spring) and in Bad Mergentheim (IPB Spring). International students have the opportunity to combine the programs IBP Fall and IPB Spring on the Campus Mosbach (two-semester program).
The IPB includes
- Business classes taught entirely in English
- Modules in one- or two-week blocks
- Intercultural mix of students in class (50 % international students, 50 % DHBW students)
- Excursions to major cities, regional attractions, and companies
- Orientation and social programs
- Intensive German language course for international students
- 30 ECTS credits per semester
All classes and activities aim at:
- Broadening students' knowledge in a wide range of international business topics
- Developing students' communication and intercultural skills
- Familiarizing students with Germany, German language and culture, and its internationally oriented economy
- Providing opportunities to enhance international communication and cooperation